don’t let the ficwriters see this
What did you say
“Her eyes gleamed in the light like irradiated blue topaz.”
this is the most beautiful list of eye-descriptors i have ever seen in my life
“Her eyes shined like a jewel, sort of a Padparadscha mixed with White Opal Star Shine in the middle.”
whoa the hemospectrum on stones
"Your eyes shine like jet nuts."
- Amazing- incredible, unbelievable, improbable, fabulous, wonderful, fantastic, astonishing, astounding, extraordinary
- Anger- enrage, infuriate, arouse, nettle, exasperate, inflame, madden
- Angry- mad, furious, enraged, excited, wrathful, indignant,…
Oh, Hydrogen Peroxide. You do so many things. You deserve more attention.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle).
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. One man reports, “I had a fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry. All gone.”
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A nurse reports that she has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half of a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there are protein stains on clothing, pour it directly on the spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.
14. Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide for removing blood stains – especially if they are fairly fresh. Pour directly on the soiled spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. It is a great bleaching agent for stubborn stains on white clothes. Combine ½ c. hydrogen peroxide and 1 t. ammonia for a great stain removal combination.
15. Use hydrogen peroxide to bleach delicate items such as wool or wool blends. Soak them overnight in a solution of one part 3% hydrogen peroxide to eight parts cold water. Launder according to care instructions.
*Also, if you have a dog that you need to get to vomit (like if they ate a bunch of chocolate), make them swallow hydrogen peroxide. Give it to them a few teaspoons at a time.*
just putting this here
And usually just .99!
all of this. peroxide is underrated
As a habitual dental hygiene obsesser, I approve this post :-)
Also it helps clean off animal bones. Just soak them in H2O2 for a while and they’ll be easier to clean. Bonus: they also turn really white.
It’s supposedly really good for preventing acne. My friend dabs it on her face and she has super clear skin!
These are really helpful but don’t swallow it unless you want to get really sick, yo
You can also pour some in your ears to get excessive wax out
NO. NO EARS. DO NOT PUT THIS IN YOUR EARS.
Your eardrums are sensitive creatures, and we all know that peroxide pretty much bubbles when it touches any organic substance right (bacteria, etc).???
Now, imagine putting just a liiiitle bit in your ear? Fine right? WRONG. It bubbles kinda like draino does, and can harm your ear drums. (bubbles in a small space, and they get forced both directions, and its bad ok)
IF you are going to do this at all, I suggest dipping a q-tip into the peroxide and using THAT to clean out your ears. It is way safer.
Also, Just wanted to add: Cat urine? do a make up a vinegar-water peroxide and baking soda solution, after you have mopped up the cat urine with a rag from your carpet lets say (or couch, or bed) SOAK the affected area, and I’d say oh…about 3 inches around the affected area too, juuuust in case, with that stuff. Let it sit for a bit, and then vigorously scrub. You can also make the peroxide-vinegar-water solution separately, sprinkle the baking soda on the urine and kinda rub it in (use a lot) and then pour the mixture on it. It will bubble, it will also clean, and then you scrub at it, and then let the area dry.
This works so well, I can’t even.
FEAR VS. PHOBIA & WHY THE DIFFERENCE IS IMPORTANT:
What is fear?
- Merriam Webster defines fear “to be afraid of (something or someone); to expect or worry about (something bad or unpleasant); to be afraid and worried.”
- PsychologyToday says fear is “a vital response to physical and…
Now, this is a very personal pet peeve of mine.
Shows like Bones (which originally started out SO WELL with defined science roles), CSI, etc seem to enjoy putting all the forensic specialties (and the role of a CSI tech) into a blender and randomly assigning roles to random…
I’m an Asian born and bred in Singapore. Lately, it’s been heartening to see roleplayers trying to explore different plot locations besides the ever-popular NYC, like London, Canada, or even Dubai. I just thought I’d contribute to this community by sharing various plot possibilities and plot locations that can happen in a roleplay, in a country I’m very familiar with.
Firstly, why Singapore? Before you read on, here are some reasons why it’ll be an easy place to adapt to:
- Singapore’s national language (among others) is English. Everything is in English - the street signs, the textbooks, whatever.
- We are a first-world, Western-influenced country. Basically, we are a city - just like Sydney, NYC, Tokyo, etc. We have H&M, Forever 21, etc. We listen to Western pop - at least, the general population do.
- We are a multiracial, multinational population. We have both expats and locals.
I’ll be going through the different aspects of Singapore and how to incorporate it into your roleplay.
Writing and thenbeing like, “There’s probably a word for this sort of area in a house.” “There ought to be a word for those wooden paneled things next to windows.” and you can’t very well just go google it and hope the sloppy definition gives you a word.
So I’ve decided to do…
ABOUT ANGELS +angels in different religions +history
Finding the information you need as a writer shouldn’t be a chore. Luckily, there are plenty of search engines out there that are designed to help you at any stage of the process, from coming up with great ideas to finding a publisher to get your work into print. Both writers still in college…
thegirl-whowrote asked you:
Hey, do you have any tips or suggestions on writing a torture scene? I’m trying to write from the victim’s point of view after its all over, but I’m having a hard time with it. It keeps coming out like a list of injuries without any…